The . Girl . Who . Played . With . Art . Health . Fashion . Music . God . Friends . Love. Jack Wills #AllInOneDay

26.10.10

Spray me.

Obviously I had to photograph our achievement. Plus, we had time to kill (the paint takes 30mins to dry). Unfortunately, I forgot to photograph the bike before the makeover. So please let your imagination run wild (it was a blue hideous huffy bike). After I took the photographs, I edited the photographs, then used the photographs in indesign to create a "mock magazine spread". I often turn my photographs into magazine or poster layouts. I do it I think its fun & cool. Here are some designs from the summer. I apologize for the quality of the images (the resolution is poor).
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket