The . Girl . Who . Played . With . Art . Health . Fashion . Music . God . Friends . Love. Jack Wills #AllInOneDay

21.3.12

Jack Wills Fabulously British


MY SUBMISSION


HELLO FRIENDS

It has been a very long time since I have blogged. My apologies.
A quick update: I am about to graduate from college. Glory days over?
Well, the glory days may be over, but my blogging days are just beginning.
So does that mean my glory days are just beginning? Perhaps!
Well, it depends. If blogging can withstand the ever constant changes in the media, then my days look bright.
However, I feel, I am becoming media illiterate. Ever since I did that darn trip to Belize in Central America, I have yet to recover. I do not have a p-i-n-t-e-r-e-s-t, and I am moronic with an ipad.
Oh no, I am becoming like my mother! At least I do not hunt-and-peck. Lets just say my mother is savvy in the kitchen, just not with anything that requires a log in or username. She has a fear of the internet and something about identity theft...ah but don't we all?don't well all?...sigh.

It is good to be back.

Life Lesson: Do not write your social security number on your hand, you increase your chance of identity theft .1%. Thanks Mom for the tip!

JACK WILLS

As many of you know, I submitted a video (the one above) in hopes of becoming the next Jack Wills Seasoniare and winning the Jack Wills Competition. So for those of you who supported me, voted for me, and posted on your facebooks for me, I am forever grateful. I think I pulled a 'hefty' amount of votes. Wahooo. Really felt the love last week. So again thank you, thank you, and thank you. THANK YOU!

'.
If I win, I receive a 20,000 dollar scholarship, 6-week paid internship, a trip to LA & the UK, free housing on Nantucket Island, and the experience of a lifetime (cheesy but true).
I would be a Jack Wills Seasonaire.
What is Jack Wills?
Well, Jack Wills is a very popular and very British clothing line and they are taking America by storm, especially College Students.

Check out their clothing here : http://www.jackwills.com/en-us/home


THANKS AGAIN FOR VOTING XOXO